Digital camera for my husband for deployment?

My husband's birthday is coming up and someone stole his camera. He is deploying to Afghanistan in a few weeks and I thought i buy him a new one so he can take pictures there. I dont know what kind to buy. I want something nice, but not too expensive in case it gets damaged or ...stolen again. He used to have a Canon and thats what i have too what i like a lot... But does someone has any other suggestions? Thank you
for example what about this?
KODAK EasyShare CD80

There are several cameras which would meet your needs. The Kodak Easyshare CD80 would be fine. I have an older Kodak point n shoot and I love the photos I get.

Answer by KNDChicago on 08 Jan 2010 07:58:22

The best camera is one he will use. Find one similar or the same as the one he had stolen. He should be comfortable enough with it to use it. Canon is a great brand, so is Nikon. Kodak is....okay.

Answer by Teri on 08 Jan 2010 09:28:43
Best Answer

I will recommend to go with Canon PowerShot A1100IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD really good picture quality .
[URL Truncated]

you can find more options here
[URL Truncated]

Answer by niks on 08 Jan 2010 01:19:04

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment