SD card, I want to upload pictures but can't!!!!?

I put my SD card in my laptop. It makes the noise thing when I put it in but it wont come up on my screen. I have Windows 7, my camera is a Nikon Coolpix touch screen camera. My SD is SD HC Card by sandisk, but it was working earlier!!! I want to upload my pictures!!!

Best Answer

go on my computer and look for it.. NOT ACTUALLY MY PC..

Answer by callum on 09 Jan 2010 09:49:53

Reboot your computer, chances are that will fix everything.

By the way - the easiest and best method to transfer photos and video from your camera to your computer is via a little USB card reader (which are quite cheap these days).

Card readers also work for moving photos from the computer onto a card.

Plug the reader into a USB port and insert the memory card.
It will show up as a drive, and you can simply drag and drop the photos across to the folder of your choice.
[URL Truncated]

Answer by selina_555 on 09 Jan 2010 09:52:20

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment