The best digital camera brand?

I'm buying (for the fourth time) a Digital Camera tomorrow and I wanted to know which brand takes the best pictures. My previous cameras have been kodak and casio. My friend said fuji ones are better then kodak and cheaper. I just need something that takes clear pictures..something above 9 mega pixels I guess. BTW im getting it at target causse I have a gift card and cameras are cheaper there then they are at best buy

Kodak is the best brand there is! I guarantee it!!!

Answer by Bethany on 09 Jan 2010 02:25:21

If you ask several people what the best brand is, all of them will probably say something different. If Bethany says Kodak is the best brand, others might disagree and say Nikon is the best. So it really just depends on personal preference. Any of the major camera brands make great cameras with good image quality, so just go with the one you feel the most comfortable with. The best way to find out which brand is best for you is to try out their cameras at a camera/electronic store.

Answer by T. Le on 09 Jan 2010 02:30:49

Kodak and Fuji ones are, in many photographer's opinions (including mine), bad bad brands. I'd recommend a Canon or Nikon. But Sony, Panasonic, and now Samsung are pretty great brands too.

Answer by Pam on 09 Jan 2010 02:34:08
Best Answer

If you are talking point and shoot, I would go with a Canon, Nikon or Panasonic. There are a variety of models and it is really more about each individual camera models.

The really good quality is in DSLR cameras because of the bigger sensor but they cost more, at least $450.

Here are the lower cost DSLRs that I like with their estimated price:

Nikon D3000 10MP DSLR Digital Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens - $490
EOS Rebel XS 10MP DSLR Digital Camera Kit (Black) with 18-55mm IS Lens - $449
Pentax K-x 12MP DSLR with 18-55mm Zoom (has HD Video also) - $550

I doubt the Pentax will be at Target but the other 2 may be there.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Answer by Mark on 09 Jan 2010 02:35:00

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment