Video and photo camera for a cheap price?

I'm looking for a nice Digital Camera that takes videos and pictures. Preferably less than $100 would be nice. I know there are a lot of sales going on. Could someone send me a few links to some nice cameras with photo and video that are cheap? Thank you.

Here are some good camera for under $100. Personally I would suggest Fujifilm FinePix J28 10.2MP with 3x Optical Zoom
[URL Truncated]

Answer by BL on 29 Dec 2009 04:16:06
Best Answer

I would recommend you Canon Powershot A480 10 MP Digital Camera with 3.3x Optical Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD really good one with good video quality
you can view the pictures clicked by this camera at
[URL Truncated]

Answer by niks on 29 Dec 2009 04:26:59

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment