how can i get a cheap timelapse for my camera?

i need a timelapse for my camera, but im not spending $99 on software. is there a way to make your camera timelapse by building a gadget, or is there a cheaper software?
i read the labels, and the info on it reads: Sony cyber-shot MPEGMOVIE VX DSC-W55
i also need the timelapse to hav macro

Best Answer

What camera? There is no point asking a question and leaving out the most important piece of information. I bought a $20 piece of junk made in China from eBay for one of my cameras and it's the best intervalometer I've ever seen! But it wouldn't fit your camera. But it might. You know where I'm coming from on this, don't you?

Answer by Mick on 05 Jan 2010 05:00:45

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment