My camera turns off when I plug it into my computer?

I've been trying to upload pictures to my computer but every time I plug in my camera to the computer, it turns off. I am able to upload pictures fine when I use a different memory card but when I put in the other memory card, the camera turns off? Why and how do I fix it?

Best Answer

Don't bother with cables or special software!

The easiest and best method to download photos and video from your camera to your computer is via a little USB card reader (which are quite cheap these days).

Card readers also work for moving photos from the computer onto a card.

Plug the reader into a USB port and insert the memory card.
It will show up as a drive, and you can simply drag and drop the photos across to the folder of your choice.
[URL Truncated]

Answer by selina_555 on 01 Jan 2010 11:02:52

As Selina said, just get a card reader. They cost as much as a cheezburger and you won't regret getting one.

Answer by rollakid on 02 Jan 2010 07:15:39

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment