I need help with putting pics on the computer onto my camera!!!!(10 POINT REWARD)?

my friend sent me pictures on the internet that were in an email attachment that i had to download. i have the pics but i wanna put them on my camera now. i have my camera hooked up to the internet with the usb and then this adobe photoshop album stater edition poped up and it has all the photos on there. i tryed to drag it over to the adobe photoshop but it wouldnt let me. how can i do it?

Best Answer

You should be able to download the pictures to your computer.
Put them somewhere you can find them, like on the desktop.
Then open my computer.
There should be a drive there that is your camera (it is not c: and it doesn't have a cd-drive icon).
Double click on it.
If a program runs, close it then go back to that icon, right-click on it and choose "open".
Depending on the camera you have, you may have to open a couple of folders until you will see pictures.
When you see a whole bunch of pictures, you can drag the picture you downloaded from the desktop into this folder.
Hopefully your friend sent you a format that is generic!
Have fun.

PS. I forgot to add that there is a 50/50 chance this is going to work.

Answer by Billyh on 11 Jan 2010 07:45:57

Your camera is not a file viewer. It will not display its own photos (that it just recorded) if you edit it in any way, shape or form, let alone someone's else photos.

Answer by Pooky on 11 Jan 2010 07:55:57

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment