I lost my canon camera's battery charger. Will other bat chargers from the canon series be able to charge mine?

I use a Canon PowerShot SD1100 US Digital ELPH camera, it says 8.0 mega pixels.

The battery pack says NB-4L 3.7V 760mAh (Li-on) [Rechargable battery]

Can i use other battery chargers from the canon series, eg 1200 800 to charge my sd1100 camera battery? Does it matter if the bat charger belongs to an older series of the canon phone?

Thank you yahoo community, and please be as detailed as possible.
Oh i see, so i found some chargers on ebay.
My sd1100 camera uses a NB-4L battery charger, and i've found some generic battery chargers

To be sure though, could someone check this link? I dont have much knowledge with batteries and i dont want to waste money on something that wont work. Thank you very much

[URL Truncated]

Best Answer

You can find Canon battery charger info here: [URL Truncated]

For batteries go here: [URL Truncated]

The SD1100 uses a NB-4L battery as you noted.

I'm not sure what you mean by "1200 800". If you are talking about the SD800, it uses a NB-5L battery which has very different dimensions (I have that camera myself). A charger for a SD800 would not work for a SD1100.

But a replacement charger for the SD1100 is only $14 + S&H from that store. It's probably worth getting a new one.

Answer by HDN on 03 Jan 2010 07:05:39

You can get universal chargers these days - if I lost or broke one of my chargers, that's what I'd be buying. I've seen one by Ansmann [1], but you might find more makes.

Answer by Phillip B on 03 Jan 2010 09:42:36

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment