i REALLY need help with what may now be a damaged camera :(?

i got this camera for my birthday , and i am sad to say i may have broken it because of my foolishness:
i dropped it on the edge of my sink, it bounced off the edge and fell in a bath full of running water. then on my way to find a towel to dry it with , i caught the cord in a drawer, and when i reopened the drawer it fell to the floor, again call me stupid but, i think thats just plain unlucky

when i tried to turn it on , the flash flashes without me taking a picture, and the lens is foggy . when i take a picture it is foggy again.
i unscrewed it and dried it inside as best as i can but when i tried to take a picture there was although an improvement, still a tiny area of the photo that turns out blurred.
i am really upset as this was a dear present , and i have loved using it so far. it was also not the cheapest Digital Camera ..
here is a picture of my camera:[URL Truncated]
here is the name: Canon PowerShot a1100

i know this was a silly mistake that could have easily been prevented , but i would real

Best Answer

If your story is true and I hope it isn't, you are going to have to just get a new camera as this one is totally broken and it will cost more than it's worth to repair it.

Answer by snowwillow20 on 09 Jan 2010 02:46:48

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment