My SD card wont become unprotected.?

I recently moved my SD card from my camera to my new and and it keeps saying that care is protected. Now it became like this randomly one day when I was trying to delete picture on the card from my camera. I learnt you have to flip the switch on the card to lock and unlock it. So I've done that and no matter which way I put it. My camera is still telling me it's protected. The card is a Lexar 4GB SDHC and my camera is the Fujifilm FinePix S1500. Help please?

Best Answer

if u DONT have any pictures on it you dont require, then try putting it into your new camera and formatting it, you should be able to do this from the new cameras menu someplace - or do it via a computer see if that works.

NOTE: formatting will delete all the current pictures/video u have on the card.

Answer by Dee on 30 Dec 2009 03:48:32

Is it doing this in the old camera as well? If so its probably broken. You can get a new SD card for about £10. If its doing it in your new camera only then either borrow or buy another card and try it in the new one. If it still does it take the camera back to the shop and ask to change it.

Answer by kate m on 30 Dec 2009 03:52:16

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment