Why do I look so bad on pictures/Video?

In the mirror, I think I look really good and then there is times I think I look terrible. However, when I take pictures of my self I come out looking really nice. Maybe, it's because a lot of different angles and etc. But, when someone takes a picture of me or video cam me I look REALLY bad. Like, I look all nerdy and lost. My posture is straight and I look just out of place. The bad pictures I take/bad looking on video is that really how I look? Or is it that camera? Or could it be the fact, I am VERY Insecure and have low self esteem. So, It's how I see my self ugly? thanks

Best Answer

People normally come out better in photos when there prepared for it, if your friend was just sliding the video camera past everyone and you were doing jumping jacks or something you cant expect to look perfect. Just be prepaired when it comes to taking pictures :)

Answer by Izzybella1oo on 31 Dec 2009 05:14:52

because u look bad in real life!

Answer by Monica on 31 Dec 2009 05:51:59

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment