Camera Problems, HELP!?

Hi, i JUST bought a Canon SD 1200 IS digital camera. i already filled the 2gb card and need to empty the contents onto my PC. When I plug it in it says on my PC that it is installing driver software. Then, it says driver download FAILED!!! I went to the "Canon.com" and looked for the driver but it says that my PC does not need the software. I go to Computer wen i plug it in and look for the drive but it does not show up. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HEELLPP MMMMEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I think the problem stated is your card reader setup,not memory card.You can plug another card into card reader and see whether the error still existed or not.However,if the problem is still,use a microUSB cable to connect your DC to Pc.

Answer by inspire on 29 Dec 2009 07:24:20

From your description Im assuming youre connecting your camera directly to your computer with a USB cable. I dont know where you looked on Canons website but your owners manual says you DO need to install Canons software to do this.

Go to the link below and read pages 32 to35 of the owners manual. It explains everything about computer requirements, installing Canon software and drivers and uploading your images.

Answer by KNDChicago on 29 Dec 2009 07:37:05

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment