Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS - How to turn the date and time off?

How do I turn the date and time off on my Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS camera? I don't want to see that in my photos unless I need it for a reason

Best Answer

Read the manual, it is there for a reason.
If you lost it, download an electronic version of it, all major manufacturers let you do that.

Everybody needs to read their manual several times.
Read it once, then take some photos. Read it again, and practice what you learned.
Read it again, you'll understand much more this time, then go experiment.

Answer by selina_555 on 31 Dec 2009 12:17:30

...and, when you do finally open up your Manual to read it...turn to page 58 on how to turn it OFF and keep it off!

Answer by Petra_au on 31 Dec 2009 12:30:50

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment