How do I record something with my digital camera but use my rockband 2 microphone instead of the cameras mic?

I have a Nikon Coolpix L100. I also wish to transfer the video to my computer afterwords. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

You don't unless your camera is equipped with a mike input - which virtually no point and shoot is.

There is another way perhaps. Use a better Digital audio recording device to lay down the audio while your camera shoots the video then match the two in editing software.

Otherwise you're going to need a much more expensive camera.

Answer by Jim A on 03 Jan 2010 09:00:59

No mic in port means you don't. Nikon D300s has mic in... for almost $2,000.

Answer by Caoedhen on 03 Jan 2010 12:34:25

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment