Which camera......................?

So I am really really passionate about photography, but I am only 14 so I don't really have access to much. I have been shooting with a Sony DSC-H50 which is a nice camera, but I feel I have outgrown it. I have no choice but to wait another year until next Christmas when we can afford to buy an SLR camera. So, I decided to look up some cameras to see what I would like. I have found two cameras that I really love but if I had to choose between them I'm not sure which one I would get. So I'm asking for your input:

There is the Canon 50D:
[URL Truncated]

Or the Nikon D300s:
[URL Truncated]


I had trouble finding reviews on the Nikon camera, but the reviews on the Canon one were excellent. I was also wondering if you could suggest some that you think would be good, keep in mind I have a MAX of $1,800. And that is PUSHING it.

Here is my Deviant Art account if you would like to look at my photos :) I don't know if that makes a difference in the kind of camera that would be better. I am very much a people photog

Best Answer

Hmmm........ this is now the THIRD time with the very same question...... I wonder just exactly how many times you repeated this?

Answer by selina_555 on 02 Jan 2010 02:15:59

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment